Monday, June 18, 2012

Accra: Suma Court Hotel - by Daybelis Ramirez

Suma Court Hotel is located in Ghana's capital city of Accra. It was the first guesthouse we visited in Ghana, and everyone there welcomed us with love. In the four days we stayed there, every morning the mates madde us breakfast, my favorite part of which was the many delicious, and various, fresh fruits. The way the tables were set-up and how the food looked and tasted really showed that they cared about us. They did their best to make us feel comfortable, and indeed we were.

Being at Suma Court was a learning experience; it showed me the loving, caring side of Africa. It's amazing how strangers can make you feel so happy and how we can become attached to someone we just met. Suma Court Hostel has been my favorite place we have stayed so far on the program - it was my home away from home and I will miss everyone.





No comments: